NonresidentsTax by Grupo Salvador
The kind of service we offer for Non-Residents
Our Nonresidents Tax Plan is designed for individuals who DON´T reside in Spanish territory
- Study of your fiscal situation, in relation to your activity and/or assets in Spain
- We calculate your taxes for this year
- Professional advice regarding your fiscal obligations
- Filing of income tax returns
- You have a 100% online access to our services
- You will be seen to by experts
- You can book an online meeting straight away
- The way in which natural or legal persons must pay income tax in Spain is determined by whether they are resident or not of the country. Residents pay through Personal Income Tax (IRPF) or Corporation Tax (IS); however, non-residents, both natural and legal persons, pay tax through Non-resident Income Tax (IRNR).
Who is a resident?
Natural persons (private individuals) are considered to have their usual place of residence in Spain when any of the following circumstances apply:
- They remain in Spain for more than 183 days of the calendar year.
- The centre of their family/ economic activities is located, directly or indirectly, in Spain.
- Non-resident natural and legal persons will be considered non-resident income taxpayers insofar as they obtain income in Spanish territory
Many Non-Residents don´t know that they have a few fiscal obligations because of their assets in Spain. We take care of your Spanish fiscal obligations and you will receive advice on how to manage them.
"NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE! BOOK YOUR FREE CONSULTATION RIGHT NOW"