What is included in our inheritance service
Our Inheritance Tax Plan is designed for owners of Spanish property.
- Comprehensive advice and support with regards to your inheritance procedures in Spain
- All necessary meetings to clarify the situation
- Obtaining the necessary paperwork and documentation
- Acquisition of inheritors´ NIE
- Division of the estate according to the will. If there is no will, this will be done in accordance with the agreement made between the inheritors.
- Inheritance Acceptance deed signed in a Spanish notary´s office
- Payment of the relevant Spanish Inheritance Tax
- Registration at the Spanish Land Registry Office (of the new property owners).
- Payment of plusvalía (a local tax based on increase in the value of the land)
- Answering all your questions on how to prepare your will
- Studying the situation in order to ensure that the inheritors pay the minimum amount of inheritance tax
- Giving you a rough estimate of the inheritance tax and costs to be paid.
- Preparing the content of the will(English and Spanish)
- Managing the process involved in making a will in Spain (Notary)
- Accompanying you to the notary
- Full details of costs
- Tips and Advice on reducing the tax regarding your will
Considering other taxes you must be careful:
- There are other taxes to be considered, for example in the case of future sale of properties.
- Calculation and minimization of your tax bill without breaking the Law.
[ps2id_wrap id='forminhe'] [/ps2id_wrap]